Saturday, February 19, 2005

THIS WEEK I AM....

Ok I'm going to try and do this every week - I've seen it in Blogs before and it always interested me....

READING:
Just finished The Time Traveller's Wife. God what an amazing book. Now I'm re-reading Adriana Trigani's Big Stone Gap. An old favourite....

BLOGGING

  • Poppy - my blog guru
  • Zoe - fellow UK blog and close personal friend darling...
  • Chubby Girl Brigade - Poppy hooked me on this - as a totally chubby girl (despite the diet) I LOVE this blog!

LISTENING
I am listening to Kylie a lot (I'm a gay man stuck in a woman's body). Am intending to get Scissor Sisters this week too. I'm also listening to a lullaby album of Oscar's....."A gentle breeze...from hushabye mountain"...can't get that out of my head!
WATCHING
Desperate Housewives has hit the UK and I'm hooked. Totally. That and ER and OC - I'm a Channel 4 addict.....


EATING
My newest Weightwatchers discovery - butternut squash chips. You peel a squash, cut it into chips, spray them with one-cal oil spray and bake em at gas mark 6 for around 20 minutes (till you can get a fork in easy). They taste like real chips. Absolutely brilliant and NO points!

WEARING
I need to get a new bra....now I've stopped breastfeeding I'm back on to REAL bra's - maternity ones are so blah....but I have no idea what size I am....plus I lost 10lbs in a week last week due to catching my son's stomach flu so I have no idea what fits and what doesn't. So I'm shopping this week....

I only just worked out how to do links without typing the whole URL. Woo Hoo me! I'm getting quite good at this....

No comments: