Friday, February 25, 2005

OOO! I'm a chubby girl

I'm so excited. I'm officially now a member of the Chubby Girl Brigade!!! I have been accepted into their hallowed presence.

Looky
here!

Jerilyn has written me a beautiful intro and thank you to her...I'm totally honoured! Though she's going to hate me when she reads what I wrote about Colin Firth on the comments. It's true - I met him - I didn't like him - he's quite obnoxious in my humble (non-sueable) opinion.

I don't get why women find him so attractive anyway. My mother is totally obsessed with him - every time he's in a play in London she's there - front row - drooling.....

Now give me a man like
Josh Lucas.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll get over it. I'm way more more excited that you like the intro I wrote for you!

Mika said...

Aren't the gals over at CGB great?? :)