Saturday, February 19, 2005

He's changed my life. I've entered a whole new world (not the Disney one...the real one). The people I see every day are other mums, old people, unemployed people. On the rare instances I get up to town it's like a different place - people bustling, commuting. No prams. People giving me filthy looks for daring to enter the world of work with a baby. So I run over their feet with my buggy. I can't explain how different I feel. How different my thoughts, my dreams and my focuses are. If you're a mum you'll get it.

My friends are all different. I have a set of AMAZING new best friends who all had babies around the same time. And they are my lifeline. No one gets it like they do. No one can reassure me faster or sympathise quicker. Mums are amazing. I appreciate mine SO much more now...

Ok I can go on and on here.....this was meant to be an intro to the boy! This was taken a couple of days ago....


Cute or what Posted by Hello

No comments: