Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Yet another post...

Can you tell there's nothing on TV tonight? I was just looking through sitemeter to see who has been on my blog and where...and re-read this post about Cosmic Ordering...I was sort of laughing at the idea....but I asked for a healthy baby and a new car.

I have both. I never thought I'd get a new car (remember this)....and I got my healthy boy who wasn't taken from me when he was born like Oz was....

Noel Edmonds - all is forgiven.

So.....I am asking again....watch this space and I'll let you know...(I'm using the same method as last time)

Cosmos, oh Cosmos oh great mystic Cosmos
Wake up and bring me this thing, wondrous thing.
Wake up, be bright, be magic and light
Oh Cosmos please hear what I sing....

Dear Cosmos....please can I have an acting job?


1 comment:

Clare Griffiths said...

Nothing on TV? But, but, Spooks is on!!