Saturday, February 04, 2006

Strange feeling

Oscar isn't in the house. He's at my mum's overnight. It's a very wierd yet very lovely feeling. Tomorrow morning, for the first time in 17 months, my husband and I can lie in bed TOGETHER and not get up if we don't want to.

We went out for dinner tonight too. It was lovely-ish....I've had mild gastroenteritis since yesterday so dinner tonight was the first thing I've eaten since Thursday night - it was lovely - fish and chips - but I couldn't eat much and we didn't stay out too long as I still feel quite rough.

But I'm looking forward to lazing in bed tomorrow....but I miss Oscar too! How wierd is that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're leading parallel weekends, since Clara Jane's with my parents. Same feeling - so enjoying the break, but I do miss her.

zoe xx said...

Well, my Mum is here this weekend and I got up when Alfie did to do some work, even though she was getting up with him. I think i have lost the ability to lie in unless I have had a really late night. As I went to bed at 11pm last night, my brain clearly stated: It's 7am get up, this morning.

Hope you enjoyed your rest!

Unknown said...

Its lovely to have a night offisnt it, but boy dont you ache for them in the morning. Jim and I always start reminsising about Sylvie like were not going to see her for months!! Hope you and your man had fun ;)