Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another favourite photo


Taken on Saturday morning....


Thanks for the travel tips - I kind of like Moxie's idea of the overhead bins....coupled with Kel's baby valium! I think Phenergan is a good idea but you shouldn't give it to under 2's - I'll check with my doctor and might risk it as he's the size of a 2 year old!

If you think of anything else lemmeneaux. He's asleep at the moment - has been for nearly 2 hours - unbelievable - he hasn't napped this long in the day for weeks - he's a bit poorly actually - coughing so badly he threw up in the night last night. First I knew about it was when I went in at 7.15 this morning and smelt it - he hadn't been sick much as he hardly ate yesterday -poor little munchkin - he's had a banana today and that's it.

I feel bad about leaving him tomorrow but I have to teach....I'm sure he'll be fine. Ah...guilt....that feeling familiar to all mothers....

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

Get used to it, as I'm sure you'll be experiencing plenty more guilt over the next.. oh..18 years or so.

The photo - and all the others - are just adorably cute. I'll have to stock up on hats for when he's here...