Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines everyone!

Hope you're all loved up no matter what! Rob came through and came home with roses....bless the man - and a lovely self-deprecating card about how he worries that I'm leaving him behind - that I'm so dynamic and busy and he feels lazy and not worthy....ironically enough I got him a card that said "We may not be perfect.....but we're perfect for eachother"....

Had to post the picture above - sorry about the bottom - but Oscar has started yoga.....

He was SERIOUSLY over-tired this evening and was manic in the bath! Can't resist more pics - sorry...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, where'd his bits go???
Cool yoga pose though Oz, wish I could touch my feet with my nose!

Sal - audioblog, you have to pay a small monthly fee but once you go there is easy peasy to work out. I did it after all xx

Sam said...

Fab pics, I love that he can almost do the front crawl in the bath! LJ is too chicken to get on his belly yet! Thanks for the Current Moon link too...will come in handy for using our telescope when it gets a bit warmer at night again!

Kirsti said...

He is just adorably cute and mega talented to boot. I have the best nephew in the world, no doubt about it.