Monday, February 13, 2006

Another fun game

This one was sent in email by Moxie and I like it - so here's the challenge. Look at the picture below and tell me which dessert you would choose if you had to only have one. Leave your choice in the comments. I'll post either tomorrow or the day after telling you what it says about your personality. It's not brilliantly clear - but starting top left with carrot cake then clockwise...is vanilla cake with chocolate icing, brownies, chocolate on chocolate, ice cream, strawberry shortcake, lemon meringue and angel food cake (my personal choice)...

Tell me yours!

11 comments:

Sam said...

I'm normally a cheesecake kinda gal, but atm my hormones are going BONKERS for carrot cake! Mmmm xxx

EG said...

Ooh I would be strawberry shortcake!

Clare said...

ooooohh does it have to be just one?! Make mine a vanilla cake with chocolate icing please, yum!

Anonymous said...

vanill cake with chocolate icing - but actually planning for Valentine's Day - strawberries and cream on fresh scones - yummy yum.

Pearl x x

Anonymous said...

Oooh brownies, brownies, brownies! Dammit now I want some!

Nic said...

YUM!! Carrot cake!!
Nic
xx

So long, farewell! said...

As you know it's Chocolate on Chocolate for me all the way :o)

xxx

Unknown said...

Same as you Sall. The angel cake pretty please!

Marybeth said...

Strawberry shortcake for me, thank you.

Dixie said...

Chocolate on chocolate!

Anonymous said...

At the moment, I'd go with the ice cream.