Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A photo post to catch up

As well as his first hamburger on Saturday, Oscar had his first Easter Egg on sunday...

followed by his first 99 ice cream on Monday - he's had bits of ours before but never a whole one to himself.... (he is enjoying it - don't know why I didn't catch his smile in any pics!)
He then had a lovely time kicking a football around Kelsey Park

Stopping occasionally to hug trees! Yes, really - kept cuddling the trees....he's a hippy!

Yesterday we went to Guildford to see Lesley and Lydia - making the most of them before they go to Dubai....

They weeded Lesley's lawn of dandelions and gave them to eachother - so sweet. Then we went to Wagamamas (Thanks Clive!) for lunch and the kids as usual had a blast. I don't know what I'm going to do in a few weeks if Lesley leaves the country as planned.....I've really enjoyed our weekly get togethers.

Mum leaves the country tomorrow for some time in the States - she's visiting Kirsti then going to San Francisco, Maui and then home via Minneapolis - she's a traveller all right! I'm very jealous - she's meeting her old college room-mate in San Fran and going to Maui with her and her daughters as a big birthday celebration. She'll have a blast!

Right - Oz is napping and I need a shower - had a serious workout this morning at the gym!

8 comments:

Kirsti said...

just more proof that my nephew is the most gorgeous, cute, adorable child ever. Can't wait to see you both...

So long, farewell! said...

Hurrah for the hippy child - Aunty Mox approves!

He's looking gorgeous hun!

Unknown said...

Little hippy Oz!

Arrggh to the messy ice cream, Im so cruel, that would be my worst nightmare, Id be mopping him up with wipes before he had his first lick. I must chiiillll. No wonder Sylvie always wants her hands wiped clean!

Al said...

I used to go tree hugging in Kelsey Park! Yonks ago though, my sister in law at the time told me you could draw energy from the trees or something, I could never do it without laughing.

I guess Lydia will be marrying Oscar then, best pass on the bad news to Jack :(

Alx

Dixie said...

Pictures of Oz never fail to make me smile. I could be in the worst mood and a picture of him will just crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow his hair is so long now! Makes me realise how long it is since I saw you guys, we must get together sooon!

Sam said...

Oscar has the funkiest hair ever! It rocks! I love the last ice-cream photo of him! Bless the flower swapping (hmm given me the idea of teaching John to weed now!) How did the hamburger go down? I've yet to try out that one!

Sam said...

...of course if I'd seen your 'Broadband' entry I'd KNOW he loved it! D'oh!