Monday, April 24, 2006

Back to work tomorrow

Monkey Music term started today - and my first class is tomorrow - then it's 4 half days a week from now on! I'm a bit nervous.....lots of new songs to learn....I left it to the last minute...but I think I'll be fine.

Sunday was quiet - weather was pants and I was tired after Saturday's fun-fest....Today Oz has been angelic for a change - was in the creche at the gym in the morning and then this afternoon suffered a 20 minute queue in the post office and then being pushed round a fabric shop while i got bits and bobs for Monkey Music. All without complaint. Makes a change! And a nice one too.

Been chatting to the lovely Jodi tonight on MSN messenger - another plus of having the laptop! Much easier and more comfortable to get online - sitting on the sofa chatting with my mates is much more fun than in the office/dumping room. Though Rob is watching Alien Vs Predator and the sound effects are grim - I'm not watching it but I can hear screams and squelching noises.....

Right - off to chat some more!

2 comments:

EG said...

Hiya Sally!

Glad you had a quiet day today, and that Oscar was a good boy today - good luck for tomorrow, I hope you remember your songs tomorrow!

Muchos love
Ess. x

So long, farewell! said...

Good luck with MM - you'll be fab dahhhhhling... if in doubt, paint animal faces on your boobies and wop em out!