Monday, April 17, 2006

I've been tagged!

By Lesley - thanks Les - it's been ages since anyone tagged me for a meme....

Ok - I have to tell you 6 strange facts about myself...this is actually harder than I thought....erm.....

1. In my pre-nonsmoking days, my party trick was to smoke a fag using my toes.

2. I have very loose ligaments

3. I like cinema popcorn sweet AND salted - make them layer it in the box - no good half and half - it has to be mixed up. Yum.

4. When I met Rob I had purple hair. Well I say purple - I couldn't find any purple dye so I used the stuff old ladies use to give themselves a rinse - but used tons of it concentrated and left it on for ages....needless to say I looked like a freak.

5. I always sleep naked. And worry, if I'm in a hotel or something, that I'll have to vacate my room or something and be caught naked in public..I have nightmares about it! But I can't wear clothes in bed.

6. When I was a very young child I had three imaginary friends who lived on the ceiling. Their names were Duckboot, Laerdick and Marzipan. It's true - ask Kirsti

Ok - I tag Dix, Zoe, Poppy, Jess and Kirsti (though she hasn't blogged for aaaages).......

Before i realised I got tagged I was going to post lots of pics of Oscar who had his first 99 ice cream to himself today - but I'll do it tomorrow as I'm off to bed now.

Hope you all had lovely Easters

3 comments:

Dixie said...

How could Rob have ever resisted you? Purple hair and you can smoke with your toes!

Al said...

Daniel has very loose ligaments, I hope to god he doesn't grow up to smoke ciggies with his toes! It's bad enough when he bends his leg back and puts his foot flat on the back of his head. You bendy people scare me!! Can you do the splits? That, I would envy.

Love the names of your imaginary friends, do you ever wonder whatever happened to them? I had two, at different times, and used to wonder if they would ever come back because at the time they seem SOOO real, and of course that means they MUST be somewhere, perhaps being someone elses imaginary friends.

I'll go now before I sound even more weird.

Alx

Jess said...

Okay, I've been good.