Saturday, August 06, 2005

Questions for Ty

Go read Ty's blog - he's living and working in Japan at the moment - I've always wanted to go to Japan and stupidly didn't take the opportunity when one of my best friends was living there (Hi Simon, I know you read this) - he's back in the UK now with his Japanese wife (Hi Yuki!) So I'm very jealous of Ty living in the land that invented sushi....

Here are your questions Ty - I'm sorry they aren't that exciting but I've been up since 6am (Thanks Oscar)

What do you miss most about your home?

What’s the craziest thing that’s happened to you since you’ve been in Japan?

Who or what has been the biggest inspiration to you?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and in what sort of house?

What would you do/say to Craig if you had 10 minutes alone with him?

3 comments:

Sally said...

ah Paul - you got me all excited then.....if you really want to see my acting career (though i haven't updated the site for AGES - www.sallyreeve.com

Mauren Mureaux said...

Dearest Sally~

I held TSP3 hostage for a few hours, i even took a photo of me with it!! Your sister's lucky i'm a nice gal and am shipping it back to her. LOL!! Heck, i should have just shipped it off to you, it might have gotten there before she left to come back to the States!

Had to come over to tease! Hope you have a lovely visit with Kirsti!!

~Suz~

Anonymous said...

I promise I haven't rejected your questions, Sally! I'm just really slow on the uptake. I've been a touch busy lately. Soon. Soon.