Saturday, August 13, 2005

Oscar's birthday party - part 1


Oscar eating his first birthday cake... Posted by Picasa

Just a quickie as I'm exhausted. Oscar had his first birthday party today (a bit early as his birthday is the 24th but I wanted my sister to be there). As you can see from the above picture, he really enjoyed the cake part.

We had an amazing day - so many people came and I'm so grateful. But I have to publicly say how AMAZING my sister is - I couldn't have got through the last two days without her. She cleaned my house, she looked after me on Friday when I was sick so I could sleep long enough to be well enough to go to the Big Brother final (more on that later Ty). Today she helped set up the party - did ALL the cooking. Was generally an absolute angel.

I couldn't ask for a better sister and Oscar has the best aunt in the world.

So for you K - I owe you so much. Your heart is so big. You are wonderful and I thank you.

More party stuff tomorrow when I've recovered....thanks to everyone who came and made it such a memorable day for all of us - we'll never forget it!

9 comments:

Nic said...

Lol at Oscar!! He looks like he was enjoying the cake. Hope you had a great day little man!!
Looking forward to the BB update Sal. I watched out for you. Did you have lots of fun?

Hope you're all recovering from the party and bb. Three cheers for Kirsti!

Nic
xxx

Janice said...

what a cutie! i prefer to eat my cake that way as well, but no one tolerates it from a 28 year old. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog here... Hope to see it updated often. I actually have cool dancing fat guy j ll site. It is really about cool dancing fat guy j ll related stuff. Check it out some time.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog site, really cool!

I have a fan kits site/blog. It pretty much covers fan kits related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

4 TR4P PR1NC3SS said...

Awww Oscar look soo cute. How come babies can get away with messiness?? Hmmm...
Anyways I hope you get better soon.
Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

Behaviors of the Blogosphere - Controversy Continues
Nick Denton has responded to criticism of the critique by Jason Calacanis of the Behaviors of the Blogosphere Study in an article at CickZ where he's quoted as saying... "I know it galls Jason Calacanis that ...
Great blog! I'm working on a new blog about Personal Loan for Poor Credit related stuff. It's not ready yet... but if you'd like to check out my website, you can see it here Personal Loan for Poor Credit

GaiaGal said...

ROFL!!

That photo is simply priceless!!

WTG, Oscar!!

~Suz~

Dixie said...

He just couldn't be more adorable! And your sister is just amazing!

Jodipodi said...

Looks like you had a lovely day, wish I could have been there! For the cake and the wonderful food if nothing else! ;)

your sister is amazing... can I have her?

Love Jodi x