Friday, November 25, 2005

Thursday (well Friday) Thirteen time again!

Oops - forgot to post this yesterday - I'd saved it as a draft!! Forgive me world...This week, a totally random list of things about me

Thirteen Things about Sally

1. When I was two, and asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said "famous"

2. I live in South East London

3. This morning, Oscar covered me in porridge and tried to force feed me cheerios

4. I'm nuts about my son.

5. I'm going to the gym again today, for my gym induction. Who knows what that will be like....I'll let you know

6. I just found out my glucose tolerance is not good - which means I'm at risk for diabetes if I don't get my arse in gear and lose weight.

7. I've lost 3lbs this week already! wahoo!

8. I've been learning my Monkey Music lesson plan for my teaching training on 10 December - I woke up last night with "Snowman Stan" going round and round and round my head.

9. I wish I was in America for Thanksgiving (though that would make me gain 20lbs!)

10. I was looking through my jewellry box last night and found a plastic bracelet - I'd made it as a joke for my Grandfather when he was ill. My Dad gave it back to me after he died - he'd been wearing it all the time. It made me miss him a lot and remember him with a smile.

11. My dishwasher is broken (I don't mean Rob, I mean the machine). It keeps tripping my fusebox. I'm not happy.

12. My parents have decided to come to my house for Christmas - this is a first - I've never cooked Christmas dinner for them and I'm actually really excited about it. Hope the bloody dishwasher still works by then!

13. I can't wait to see Oscar's face when we put the Christmas tree up. I keep thinking back to last year, when he was 4 months old at Christmas - what a difference it will be this year!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

1. Leanne (the creator of the 13)
2.Shelli
3. Jodi
4. Dawn
5. Jen
6. Carolyn
7. Jennifer
8. Renee

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Ok - random or what. I'll try and think of something more profound for next week! And remember to have it in on time!

No comments: