Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ego Trip

So I got sent this interesting email from a friend Julie asking me to describe her in one word. And suggesting I send it to my mates and see what I got back.....

Egotistical? Yes. But bloody good fun and very interesting. Here are a selection of words I got back....

Indescribable (Kirsti - that was cheating). Magnificent (my Mum - awww). Vivacious (my favourite), Bubbly, Bouncy, Happy, Sociable, Gregarious, Generous, Fun, Fun-loving.

Nice isn't it - why don't you try it - it makes a grey day sunnier.

I'm probably going into business with Julie - we've got a very good idea for a service to fill a gap in the market - aiming at new mums and any mums really....don't want to say too much (you never know who's reading this and might nick my ideas) but it's really exciting. Got me all fired up. I've often thought about setting up my own business - I have such a myriad of experience from temping for 10 years from event planning to marketing etc....but have found in Julie a motivational person who thinks like I do, but who has strengths in the areas I am no good at (like finance and business plans). We make a good team. Watch this space!

3 comments:

zoe xx said...

Can I add "fabulous" (as I didn't get an e-mail *pout* )

Dying to know the idea...!

Unknown said...

Thats a great game, just my type, and yes quite egotistical. Was getting a bit bored with the other game we nicked off you. The 'your name needs' one. Jodi and i tried can, likes, hates etc...today. Im going to send an egotistical email to all my mates now in the hoe that they reply! xxxxxxxxx

Cynthia Keller said...

Is your business venture anything you could possibly need my advice on? ;)