Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Stolen from Dixie Peach

A fun meme - I was reading Dixie's archives today - she's moving so suggested we make do with reading her past....(miss you Dix - hope the move is going well) and saw this meme....

A is for Age - 34
B is for Booze – Cocktails – things that don’t taste like alcohol
C is for Career – Still waiting for my big break as an actor
D is for Dad's Name – Roy. Roy Reeve – doesn’t that sound like an action hero?
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - Glitter
F is for Favorite song at the moment – Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits – just rediscovered it…
G is for Goof off thing to do – I don’t get a chance! I have a one year old!
H is for Hometown – London, England
I is for Instrument you play – I don’t. Used to play clarinet when I was a kid…
J is for Jam or Jelly you like – Strawberry – Bonne Maman in particular
K is for Kids – Oscar the greatest!
L is for Living arrangement – One husband, one child and a lot of mess
M is for Mom's name – Her real name is Geraldine but she hates it so goes by Gill
N is for Names of best friends – Tracy, Joyce, Pearl, Julie
O is for Overnight hospital stays – Osteomyelitis when I was a kid – 3 weeks in hospital for that one I think, then tonsils out and finally gall bladder removal
P is for Phobias – Spiders, noises in the night and looking out of windows when it’s dark (Salems Lot the movie scarred me for life)
Q is for Quote you like – “We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars” Oscar Wilde
R is for Relationship that lasted the longest – I’m still with my first boyfriend! 15 years next year.
S is for Siblings - One sister – hello Kirsti!
T is for Texas, ever been? – I have! Stayed with Mary in Dallas and had the best chicken fried steak and hospitality ever.
U is for Unique trait – I can put my foot on my head. Not bad for a fat lass. I used to smoke with my toes too but I don’t smoke anymore….
Vegetable you love - Corn
W is for Worst traits – Messiness. And procrastination
X is for Xrays you've had – Ankle, arm
Y is for Yummy food you make – Roast dinner –chicken in particular
Z is for Zodiac sign - Leo

I won't tag anyone - go ahead and nick it you lot!

3 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

Hello petal - I did this one for you as I'm behind on the other tag!

xxx

Unknown said...

thats a cool meme for when i have time! hope i didnt offend with by dissing your gorg divo guy below. The more i look at him the more tasty he seems, obviously he's stunning but i do prefer rugged. Whats your man look like? Dont think ive had a proper look tbh. Will have to go looking.
Keep meaning to add you to my messenger sall if you up for it?? xxxxxxxxxxx

steve said...

... F is for Favorite song at the moment – Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits – just rediscovered it…

oh that took me back ... i once spent many weeks on a farm in deepest suffolk ... a long hot idyllic summer ... i was with a german friend and he and I raided the mujsic collection to find stuff to while away the evenings ... loads of C&W not really our thing then at the back of the drawer we found a mint copy of romeo & juliet ... we played it on repeat all evening and every evening ... i still know all the words