Thursday, November 24, 2005

I was on the radio today!

I've become addicted to LBC Talk Radio for London and have often been tempted to phone in - well today I did and got on the air! I spoke to the lovely Angie Greaves who was talking about black taxis - do you love em or hate em? I called to tell her how much I love black cabs - so much so that I had them as my wedding cars - black cabs with white ribbons - very classy.

I may now become addicted to calling in. I highly recommend LBC as an entertaining station - they have really good topics and some really mad callers (I am not one of them...). Iain Lee is particularly funny from 4-7pm.

OOO they should pay me to advertise for them!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my American readers! Hope you're having a day of turketastic loveliness.

1 comment:

Nic said...

I've just clicked on your google too Sal. We'll make us all rich Mummies yet ;)
So have you been chatting on the radio today? I always feel compelled to ring Jeremy Vine when I am driving somewhere and he has stupid people on.
Good luck with your Monkey Music stuff.
Nic
xx