Thursday, November 17, 2005

A new regular feature...Thursday Thirteen

This is stolen. from a friend's blog (thanks marybeth) but originated here I love it!!!


Thirteen Things about Sally

1. I've got backache today but am not stiff from aerobics!

2. I was very good and didn't eat Oscar's breakfast (egg on toast) after he'd rejected it - stuck to my low GI peanut butter on Vogel

3. I am going Christmas shopping today but am very skint so it will be on a small scale

4. I'm still in my pyjamas but it's only 9am

5. I'm going to make Butternut squash Mac N Cheese this weekend thanks to Jemma.

6. I believe in fairies

7. If I could have one wish right now, I'd lose 5 stone immediately

8. My favourite colour is Purple

9. I really enjoyed the Take That documentary last night though I was never a fan. It was quite sad really - especially Robbie saying he'd swap 14 Brits for a family and happy life. He seems such a sad person. So does Howard.....

10. I want to buy the new Enya album and I don't care what anyone says. I like her.

11. My favourite food is Sushi

12. I have been having really bad ciggie cravings but have resisted - haven't smoked for 2 years now.

13. I hope a lot of you take this meme on and do it - it's such fun! (though hard to think of 13 things this morning - I'm dozy)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


7 comments:

Dawn said...

Enya is just wonderful!

This is my first visit to your blog. Here via Leanne's TT. I have mine up as well.

Jen said...

Hi, nice to meet you!

Good job keeping to your planned breakfast, that's not always easy.

Here's my 13: http://jenanddavin.blogspot.com/ I'll go link to you, now :-)

Anonymous said...

High 5 to not having a cigarette for 2 years.

First visit here -- out visiting Leanne's Thursday Thirteen friends.

My list is here: http://www.myprairierose.com/CarolynsComments/?p=344

Anonymous said...

I believe in fairies, too. But the sushi thing? We should talk . :-)

Nice list!

Renee Nefe said...

Welcome to the 13ers. I've been at it for a couple of weeks that have flown by too quickly.
Good luck with the 5 stones part. How much in pounds is a stone? Not up on that Brit conversion thingy and I thought that pounds came from Brittian anyway. OH well. I usually drop weight when I get food poisoning, but I wouldn't recommend it as a good way to diet.

http://lillyput.blogspot.com/ come on by.

Marybeth said...

Cool, Sal!!! Isn't this fun? I love that you joined the fun! Love ya, Girl!

Renee Nefe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and explaining stones to me. I hope that was 28 pounds, not 28 stones that you have to loose. I wouldn't have the will power for that.
BTW: Your baby is sooooo cute!