First off thank you everyone for your positive comments and to the wonderful Moxie for the phone call today - thanks babe - kept me sane. I also got a call from my fellow Mum Andrea so that was nice - I sent out such self-pitying emails and the blog entry too - but those who know me know I don't do well on my own - I hate being in!!!
Actually we went out today - to my Mum's for half an hour and then to Greenwich to run in the park - Oz was going stir crazy too today. He did eat though so he must be on the mend - I got a chinese takeaway for lunch and he ate 4 mini spring rolls. And he ate 2 tidgy toads for dinner - thank god for Aunt Bessie.
Ok - as light relief here's something I stole from Nic - you go to Google and type your name + "needs" in a search and laugh yourself stupid at the results....
Here are my favourites:
1. Sally needs to be careful in applying for a mortgage
2. Sally needs to be reminded to multiply before adding
3. Sally needs to feel your desire to understand and connect with her
4. Sally needs a "leg up"
5. Sally needs an urgent medical operation costing her personally $50000
6. Sally needs $50000 to buy a Pete's Postage Post franchise (shame I spent it on the operation)
7. Sally needs new shoes
8. Sally needs to use MS-CHAP version 1 on her Remote Access Server
Ok maybe that last one was a bit boring. But it's funny - and when you're in quarantine you need a laugh! So thanks Nic!