Sunday, November 20, 2005

November is the longest month

or at least that's how it feels today. We're seriously broke and I can't wait until pay day - we are going to have to tighten our belts BIG TIME next month to get through - and that will mean a frugal christmas.

I'm feeling a bit low today - don't know why. Worrying about money. Worrying about my weight. Feeling fat and ungainly - my back has been killing me for months now and I'm sure it's because I'm heavy and Oscar is heavier and I carry him round so much. He won't stay on the hipseat I have so I'm always lugging him about. I need to be lighter!

Next week is my first full on gym week - class on Monday, Wednesday, mini class on Friday morning followed by gym machines. I think I'll go to aqua fit tonight too.

FED up. Don't really know what to do to cheer myself up - not eat chocolate certainly. Not have a ciggie - and I can't think of anything else....

Spent the day yesterday sound dubbing for The Witches Hammer. Saw all of my footage - very good in my modest opinion. Certainly not as bad as I thought I might have been - Ms Beacham knocked my confidence a lot...

I had to go down to Southampton on the coach as they've run out of money! 5 hours travelling in total there and back. Not much fun. And I had to forfeit my precious lie-in this morning as Rob didn't get his yesterday. Maybe that's why I'm so fed up and blue.

Ah well -I need to go and clear up my car - it's such a mess -and sweep the leaves off the front drive.

I'll try and be cheerier next time

No comments: