Tuesday, June 14, 2005

He waved!

Oz has a new trick. He can wave!!! We had a brilliant day today - met one of my Ya Yas from America - Julie - who I have met before but haven't seen for 4 years! We had a lovely day - on the London Eye - I can't believe I've never been up there before. Oscar had a wonderful time crawling around the glass sided pod - he got totally filthy but really loved pressing his face up against the glass. Then as we left the staff at the photo booth waved at him and he waved back! I managed to get a film of it on my digital camera but I don't know how to post it here....

I'll post a photo of him up in the air.

We had fish and chips for lunch and spent the afternoon in Covent Garden - Oscar was an angel all day....

I'm knackered and my feet hurt but I had a blast....

2 comments:

Beege said...

So jealous and excited you got to spend time with Jules!!!! I just love her.

And how cool that Oz is waving now! I sometimes wonder if I'll ever get to the point where I'm not delirious at every new achievement of Linnea's ('cuz I was over the freaking MOON when she learned to wave)...but I think I never will. It's just part of being a mom. ;)

Kirsti said...

Aw, he's growing up so fast! Such a big boy now, standing up and waving and everything. Can't wait to see him.

Oh, and there's at least 3 Top Secret Suprise Projects. Just to torment you even further. ;)