Saturday, January 28, 2006

My sister ROCKS

As does my sister-in-law. It's been quite a lovely day actually. I met my gaybestfriend Marc in Greenwich for a girly afternoon catching up - he's been on tour with "Spirit of the Dance" (a Riverdance style show) where he sings as one of Ireland's Three Tenors (he's from Cornwall but does a very good Irish accent). He's lovely and we had a nice catch up.

As I left the house to go meet him, I found a parcel on my doorstep with a note from Kirsti and Terry - "something sweet to brighten your day" and brighten my day it did! My FAVOURITE chocolates - remember I said at Christmas that someone had bought me the best chocolates in the world. Well Kirsti has sent me a whole box of selections from their range - Hotel Chocolat - including white chocolate champagne truffles, chocolate medallions and 3 boxes of chocolates of the season....They seriously are the BEST I've ever tasted - almost..no actually I think they are better than sex.

THANK YOU Kirsti and Terry. I don't know what I've done to deserve you but you are angels. You've made my week.

How lucky am I?

5 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

Hurrah for yummy chocs! I have demolished half a box of Mr Ambassador's myself today :o)

Nic said...

Yay to great sisters and sisters-in-law! I was drooling over all the valentines chocs that I won't be being bought in Sainsburys this morning.

N
x

Anonymous said...

Knitting

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway.

Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting! Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, "PULL OVER!"

"NO!" the blonde yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!"

Al said...

Oh god chocolate!! Never normally eat it unless I'm dieting and then I want it in skip loads!

See you tomorrow hun.
Alx

Unknown said...

Just eaten a mini box of Gylian (sp? choccies and feel sick as a dog! I wish I had a sister to spoil me :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx