Saturday, January 21, 2006

End of another week!

Monkey Music went well yesterday - was much more relaxed this week - so much so I got carried away with my 2s and 3 year olds and veered off my lesson plan - we were being soldiers and they were having such fun marching that I inserted an extra song - which meant I didn't have time to do an end rhyme with them. So I'll be better next week and stick to the plan!

Oscar has been lovely this week - lots of new words like tumble, cupboard, rabbit, buckle. He also recognises pink, blue and black colours.

Spent the day in Dulwich Park as it was sunny (albeit cold). The boy loves to swing!


Wheeee!!!!


The family!



Knitting is going well though I've got even more stitches than when I started....how did that happen?

right - off to cook dinner....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad your monkey music is going so well. You sound so happy in your post, it comes through glaringly. Im so impressed with Ozs vocab. Do you play him tapes through the night or what??? Sylvies new trick is to sing Baalaamoorreee. Shes been doing it for a while but not quite the right sounds. Perfect tune though. Now it sounds spot on so maybe Ill have another little actress/singer in my household. I want to jot down her words like you did, maybe il do that today.
Love to you and your men
Kell xx

zoe xx said...

Little teaching tip: if it's going well, even if it's going off plan, go with the flow. I know it will take time for your confidence to develop to do this, but you really can digress if there's a benefit - just write on your plan afterwards what you did and why.

Sounds like it's all going well - we had a day in Manchester yesterday with lunch at Pizza Express and an afternoon at the Science Museum - Rob would approve!

Then a 3.30am vomit session - needless to say we're sticking to the sofa today!

So long, farewell! said...

Awww, really glad MM is going well petal. You look like you are having loads of fun in the park too!

As for the extra stitches, just think of them as a bonus :o)

xxx