Thursday, December 01, 2005

13 time again - 13 Fantasy things I'd like for Christmas

It's December! I love Christmas and now I'm officially allowed to get festive as it's the month of sparkly loveliness.


Sally

1. World Peace (I'm a generous girl)

2. A winning lottery ticket (I'm also greedy)

3. A real diamond (I've never owned a real one - just cubic zirconia)

4. Calorie-free christmas cookies, chocolate and cake (that taste just like fat ones)

5. A sparkly tiara

6. A visit from a real fairy

7. Some ruby slippers just like Dorothy's

8. A teleport machine so I can visit my family and friends in the States

9. A round the world plane ticket (first class please Santa)

10. A ballgown like Cinderella's that makes me look a size 12

11. Long curly hair (I always wanted it when I was a kid)

12. The ability to ballet dance like Darcy Bussel

13. A fun and happy Christmas celebration with my family


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Leanne (the creator of the 13)
2.Shelli
3. Jodi
4. Dawn
5. Jen
6. Carolyn
7. Jennifer
8. Renee
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



OK - I think 1-12 are wishful thinking but I'm quite sure I can get 13!

3 comments:

YellowRose said...

I love your list!! Especially #'s 1, 2 and 3.

Now I like #6 also because I too would love a visit from a real fairy.

#9 would be great also...I'd even be willing to take my hubby along! ;)

I played too...http://yellowrosesgarden.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Well, good luck on all that! We sure could use more of #1 around here, couldn't we?

Happy December!

Renee Nefe said...

1. Hummm That's a tough one

2. It could happen

3. Don't give up on this one, they aren't that hard to get. Of course the diamond earrings that I kept asking for took 6 years and a kid to get.

4. Hummm I don't know about that

5. That's doable...they sell them at www.orientialtrading.com pretty cheap

6. Not gonna happen, sorry

7. check ebay, they have everything!

8. I dunno, maybe?

9. keep entering those contests :D

10. Maybe?

11. Same here. I gave up.

12. Oooh

13. A fun and happy Christmas celebration with my family

Totally doable! Happy holidays!

http://lillyput.blogspot.com/