Friday, December 16, 2005

Pinching another computer

My friends are being lovely letting me check email and use their internet while I'm visiting! We're round at Julie's today - meant to be talking business but the babies are too much! Oscar is on a suicide kick -keeps falling over and banging himself. Neither he or Mya would sleep this morning and Oz only slept for an hour this lunchtime - Mya is still asleep.

I tried Saltfish fritters for the first time today! Julie is an excellent cook and is gently introducing me to Carribean cuisine - loving it. I'm a very big fan of saltfish fritters...yummmmm.

Ok - that's all - too antisocial to blog in company. My puter is still dead and I don't know when I'll be back online properly...grrrrrr

I'll be back regularly whenever I can!

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

Good to know you're still alive... can't mum's computer people do something with your virus?