Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hello Peru!!

I have a new gadget on my blog - look to your right and down a bit - above flickr - it's from Neocounter and it's very snazzy - tells me who is visiting my blog at anytime and from where...and then gives me the top five locations - UK, USA and Canada I think I know who my readers are....but Czech Republic? Peru? Wow! Thanks for checking me out.

Makes me feel a little dizzy thinking someone in Peru is reading my blarting. (I keep having Paddington Bear moments ....deepest darkest Peru....). I honestly do forget that anyone apart from my stonecutters, mum chums, sister and Trace ever read this....

Don't worry - I'll still keep blathering on in my usual manner. I started this blog to remember my own life as my memory is so bad, I can never remember what I did last week - now I can track back almost a year....I love that people read and respond to it - I never considered myself a writer and it's flattering and lovely that I'm not boring people to death and they come back for a visit now and then.

Anyway - do leave me a comment if you're from somewhere exotic - it'll make my day! I hope the weather isn't too bad in Czech Republic. I hope I'm not boring you.

I'm off to bed - doing a practice run for Monkey Music tomorrow morning chez moi - at least 8 babies plus parents expecting to be entertained/educated. Eek! At least if I mess up, it's in front of my mates so it's a good practice for my real training day next Saturday - where I have to do 3 sessions under observation.

Monkey Music songs are whizzing round my head - hope I get some sleep!

10 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

Good luck with the Monkey Music tryout!

The visitor thing is great - I want to nick it but I can't work out where to post the code so it shows up - can you help me :o)

x

So long, farewell! said...

Ooops! Managed it :o) I don't think anyone but you comes to mine though - lol! I'll have to give the address to the goats!

zoe xx said...

You always have such cool things on your blog - I can't even get blogrolling to work!

Do we have Czech and Peruvian stonecutters??

Beege said...

OK. Give me a moment please.

I GOT SAL'S COMMENTS TO OPEN FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just going to bask in the glow of this success and not worry about figuring out how to swipe the cool Peruvian thingy. ;)

Unknown said...

Wow that is a cool gadget! I ended up getting rid of my tagboard because of pop-ups. Do you have a problem with them at all? I got a pop-up as soon as i got onto your blog. Good toy though mand!
kell x

Nic said...

Not exotic but I'm in Wales ;)
Good luck tomorrow with your Monkey Music trail run, it'll be fine. If you can brawl with Basil Brush then singing and playing music with little ones will be a ball.
Nic
x

YellowRose said...

The neocounter gadget is fun! I have had mine for some time now and love it. It's amazing to see how many countries show up!! Have fun with yours!!

Annie said...

Oh Sal! Good luck with the Monkey Music. It sounds so fun, and you will be fubulous. Wish I could be a part of your group!

Marybeth said...

Louisiana checkin' in! Oh, sorry...you said exotic. Oh, well, hi to you, Oz, and Rob! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

Do you beleive in destiny? Here is your number 2 visitor from Peru. Guess you will have to come some day! There might be something good awaiting for you down here!! Have a Good day.

Jaime