Thursday, December 22, 2005

Back in the land of the blogging!

Thanks to my AMAZING sister, I had my computer fixed at a proper computer fix it shop and it's running like a dream. All clean and back to factory settings but without losing anything so THANK YOU KIRSTI!!! I'm in the process of posting some pics up on the photosite for you now.

My Dad is home from Georgia for Christmas, Rob is on holiday, Oscar makes us laugh every ten seconds and my puter is working. Life is SWEET!

I've missed you all - I should do a Thirteen but I can't cos I have to reload so much software onto the pc I don't have time. But I will be able to keep you updated over Christmas now. I'm very excited. Our tree has so many presents underneath it! (Mostly for Oz of course).

I'm just so relieved to be back online - you don't know how addicted you are until your supply is cut off!

Ok - off to reinstall and tinker....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, Sweets!

Dixie said...

Welcome back! I've missed you!