Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas Thirteen

Great new code - thanks Leanne!



Thirteen Things about SALLY

1. Everything in my house keeps breaking. The dishwasher makes my fusebox blow, the vaccuum cleaner is broken, I broke 2 glasses this morning...what is going on!

2. I made 8 Christmas cds for my friends' babies yesterday. Thank god my mother came up with that idea as I was running out of options.

3. I bought all of Rob's presents online! Even candy for him! I'm very happy.

4. I'm dumping the ginger spawn on my mother tomorrow and doing the last of my shopping on my own - bliss! First stop- Starbucks for Eggnog Latte

5. Eggnog Latte is christmas in a cup for me.

6. I'm actually sitting in Gambado at the moment! They have free internet access. Oh the wonders of access everywhere - time to blog in peace!

7. In case you worried that I was neglecting aforementioned ginger boy, the aforementioned super-grandma is currently supervising.

8. I just looked up - my mother (68) is bouncing on a trampoline with Oscar. She's amazing.

9. I have managed to drink a whole cup of coffee uninterrupted thanks to the trampoline grandmother. Bliss No 2!

10. I don't know what else to buy Oscar for Christmas - have bought him a trampoline already (really!). I'm on the look out for little but fun things - any suggestions?

11. I don't know what I want for Christmas! Isn't that crazy? At the moment all I want is an eggnog latte in peace

12. Can you tell I'm obsessed by eggnog? You can't get it in the UK except in Starbucks coffee form.....last year my marvellous sister brought me some in cartons from America. It was marvellous.

13. I had my final Monkey Music observation session yesterday so on Saturday I've got my own training - so cross your fingers for me and I'll let you know how it goes.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

1. Leanne (the creator of the 13)
2.Shelli
3. Jodi
4. Dawn
5. Jen
6. Carolyn
7. Jennifer
8. Renee


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


8 comments:

Leanne said...

Ooh you would probably thoroughly enjoy my eggnog cookies with your eggnog latte! You'd have to look at my last TT for the link to the cookies if you'd like to make them, they are amazing!

Thanks for joining in on the 13 this week! :D

Running2Ks said...

Trampoling grandma rocks! I hope nothing else breaks :)

http://running2ks.blogsome.com/2005/12/08/13-more-memories-about-the-holiday-season/

Nic said...

Sal, have you seen the Wiggles? I have decided that following their routines would be like keep fit and entertaining the kids at the same time. Maybe work it into the Monkey Music stuff.
Breaking things? Have you got an announcement to make? I was soo clumsy when I was pg both times, we had to buy a new set of plates after I had Jack because I'd broken 4 of the 6 while pg and with Lou it was glasses.
What is eggnog? I've never had it. Am I a freak??
Nic
xx

Just D said...

Can I rent your trampoline granny to come over and trampoline MY crew?

My 13 is up...

Unknown said...

Online shopping is great!

Trying to Catch Up: Thursday Thirteen: What I like about Christmas

Renee Nefe said...

I should look for something for DH online 'cuz Santa has to bring him something and DD has seen everything else I bought...what to buy,what to buy?

here's my 13
http://lillyput.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Never tried eggnog. the name of it makes me a bit queasy?! I dont know why.
Merry eggnog to youse xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I have a slight addiction to EggNog lattes but now I am back on Weight Watchers and it is close to 8 points for one...Ummmm I may have to treat myself this weekend..So good