Saturday, May 21, 2005

I've been tagged

My sister passed this on - it's been going round my favourite blogs for a while

Here's how it goes: I pick five of these "If I could..." sentences and finish them, then after I'm all done, I tag 3 more people to do it.

If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure..

1. If I could be a chef I'd cook Poppy dinner to say thank you for cooking thanksgiving dinner for me.

2. If I could be an astronaut I'd make my husband jealous

3. If I could be a librarian I'd make lots of noise and blame it on other people

4. If I could be a painter I'd paint Oscar's portrait every day

5. If I could be a scientist, I'd cure cancer

Not very imaginative I know but it's Saturday morning.

I tag Nic, Beege and Jodi

No comments: