I'm a blog thief - but unlike some people (see Beege's blog here) I credit the creativity of my fellow bloggers - this is one of my friend's - the lovely Kara. I think she stole it from someone else!
There wasn't a number one on Kara's blog so I have no idea what it was...
2. Were you named after anyone? I don't think so. I was going to be called Adam Beauregard if I was a boy though - Beau Reeve....can you imagine?
3. Do you wish on stars? Always.
4. When did you last cry? Ok this is embarrasing but today at a Chelsea Flower Show programme on TV which showed people who won best in show medals - they were so happy and I'm so premenstrual...
5. Do you like your handwriting?NO! It's illegible. I started to learn joined up writing in England then we moved to Moscow and I was taught american swirly cursive - so my handwriting is a mixture of the two. I was always in trouble for it at school and will now always type rather than write.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? I like corned beef - does that count as lunch meat? Lunch meat is an american word...
7. What is your birth date? August 1st
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? I have so many! I have Hearsay's album (for non UK readers they were the first group to win Pop Stars - like American Idol for groups)
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I think so. I'm kind of nice.
10. Do you have a journal? Is this a journal? The reason I started this was to have it as a diary as I refuse to write one (see above on handwriting)
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No - I'd like to but I'm not witty.
13. Would you bungee jump? Again, I'd like to but I'm not insane
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I'm SO bad for this - never.
15. Do you think that you are strong? Yes. I gave birth to a 9lb 14oz baby. And now he's 9 months old I carry him around a lot - I have muscles I never knew I had.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Currently Completely Mintal by Skinny Cow - if I wasn't on a diet, Phish Food
17. Shoe Size? 9 UK size which I think is 11 US
18. Red or pink? Red
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My procrastination.
20. Who do you miss most? My sister who lives in America
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Now in the UK my pants are my underwear and they are purple. My trousers are brown and I have no shoes on
23. What are you listening to right now? The sound of silence from my son's bedroom - bliss.
24. Last thing you ate? a WHOLE TUB of skinny cow Funilla ice cream - and I have weightwatchers tomorrow - doh!
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple
26. What is the weather like right now? It's night time so it's dark and I can't see. It was raining earlier...
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? DH's best friend Rob who is obsessed with Dr Who
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smiles
30. Favorite Drink?Diet Coke with Lime
31. Favorite Sport? i HATE sport of all kinds
32. Hair Color? Strawberry Blonde
33. Eye Color? Green/Blue depending on my mood
34. Do you wear contacts? For acting jobs yes - but my eyes get so dry...
35. Favorite Food? Sushi
36. Last Movie You Watched? Meet the Fockers
37. Favorite Day Of The Year? Christmas Day
38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? happy endings,
39. Summer Or winter? Winter.
40. Hugs OR Kisses? Both! I'm greedy
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Chocolate cake and ice cream
44. Living Arrangements? 3 bed house
45. What Books Are You Reading?I'm reading a whole stack of Charles De Lint books I got secondhand - bliss
46. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Don't use one - optical mouse
47. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? ER which I had taped from Sunday
48. Favorite Smells? Vanilla and my son's head
49. Favorite Sounds? At the moment Skinny Marinky Dinky Dink
50. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles - never liked the Stones even though my mother knew Mick Jagger at LSE and used to have lunch with him a lot
51. What's the furthest you've been from home? Australia
52. Do you have any special talents? Too many to tell you about!
53. What is your ring tone? Sex and the City
I am sure I've answered some of these before but cant remember if I blogged them - if you're having deja vu I apologise for repeating myself!
OO - Time for bed!