Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Yawn....

Didn't blog yesterday. Was too bloody tired. The little demon baby decided to wake up at 5.30am yesterday AND today. Why? God knows....

It totally throws my day off so I have no idea what he's going to do. We just got back from swimming lessons - he slept there and he's asleep now. We're going out at 2pm - he usually sleeps from 1-3 and I have no idea if he'll be awake or asleep. And when he IS awake, he's grumpy as all hell cos he's tired.

This is why we have a day of our own where we're supposed to get spoilt.....to make up for the shit!

I'm also grumpy cos I found out one of my friends got a Tiffany necklace as a mother's day gift. I got a boiled egg. In bed...but still.....

Ah well - sorry for the grumpy short blog but I'm too tired to be witty and scintillating....

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

It's okay to be grumpy. Kids can make you that way! The funny thing is as grumpy as you may feel now...he'll do something so cute in a minute and erase all those grumpy feelings. Motherhood. Good and bad all rolled up in a little toot head that we love desperately! Have a great day.

Love ya,

Marybeth

zoe xx said...

Sal - the mornings are getting lighter , do you have blackout? That might help.

Sorry that things are poor in the sleep department again, just when you think that it will all be sorted, they mess you about again!

Beege said...

Linnea slept poorly last night. I have no idea why...she woke up at 11:30, and really never went back to sleep again. Rude girl. Doesn't she know Mummie needs her sleep!?

Hang in there. We can be grumpy together.