Sunday, March 06, 2005

Happy Mother's Day to me!

My first one....felt a bit wierd actually . I mean I know I'm a mother - I'm not that blonde....but it's like when I got married and found it wierd to be called "Mrs"....my mother is a mother...I'm 9 remember?

But it's still nice to have another day to get pampered so close to valentines! Got a lovely card from my amazing son who is so talented that he can write at 6 months. And from his daddy I got breakfast in bed. And a lie -in till 10am....bliss!

We went swimming today so Oz could show off his kicking ability to his dad - we go to swimming lessons every Tuesday and he's getting the hang of it -will be swimming the channel at 8months....

Got a hectic week next week - 2 more days rehearsal down in Maidstone though no overnighting this time (awwww). Got people round for tea on Tuesday (how British) and a gang round for lunch on Thursday......manic!

Well happy day to all you mothers out there....hope you're getting spoilt.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Happy Mother's Day! :)