Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Toby and his little mate James


Of course, every baby is little compared to Tobes! But here is a pic that Claire snapped today of the boys in the cafe. James is 12 weeks old to Toby's 16 weeks but he was a little bit early so he's still got some catching up to do. I love the fact that they have eachother - very important to have a mate of the same age. If Claire and I don't move house (we don't plan to at the moment) they very well might end up at school together. Which will be cool! I don't have any friends that I've known since birth - comes from moving around so much. The oldest friends I have are my friend Amy who I've known since I was 15 and Moxie who I've known since I was 18. And I cherish them.


I'm glad Toby has a friend he's known since he was about 6 weeks old!

3 comments:

EG said...

Aww Sally he's absolutely adorable, I want a cuddle with him very soon!

Clare Griffiths said...

At first glance it looks like Toby has an enormous left hand!! :))

Anonymous said...

4th May: Happy Anniversary Sally and Rob!
I have two friends who are getting married today at Charlton House (thanks to your recommendation) - Amazing - same day and same place!! I went there yesterday to help them set up and it bought back sooo many lovely memories of your big day:-)
lots of love
Ux