Thursday, May 31, 2007

Something funny

Saw this on Youtube and laughed my ass off...wish I had as much time as this person obviously does!




On a personal note - Oz's behaviour continues to improve so we've had a great couple of days. He peed standing up in the toilet today and was very pleased with himself. My lovely Mum had him all afternoon so I could meet my Stonecutter Pal Mary who was in London with her family - a huge treat. Went on the tube! With Toby! And was able to shop at the Japan Centre - my fave japanese supermarket.

Wish I could stay awake long enough to watch Big Brother....don't get me started....bonkers!

1 comment:

zoe xx said...

Hey! I emailed piccies to your yahoo addy
(the sallyre)one - do you not use this any more? Let me know if you want them sending elsewhere....