Sunday, October 22, 2006

For Moxie


To my darlin Mox. All last week I kept thinking -must post a card to that chum of mine as it's her birthday on Monday. I even bought one. But I'm crap - this last week, finishing work and all - it's been worse than usual on the brain front. So I'm REALLY sorry but I haven't posted it. But I haven't forgotten it either.

So this post is just for you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dearest Moxie, Happy Birthday to you.

You're always so good and never forget mine, Rob's or Oscar's. I'm totally crap. Just know i love you to bits and am sending you all my love. Hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww sweetie, thankyou. That's lovely!

A lot of people forgot this year and I was feeling quite glum about it (pathetic but true! - WTF does preggy brain do to us?!) but that really cheered me up :o)

love and hugs