Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Big boy Oz



At Oscar's baby shower he received a beautiful Pooh Bear quilt from 2 of my stonecutter chums. He used it for the first time tonight and he looks so CUTE and little in his big cot bed with a proper duvet. He love hiding under our duvet in our bed so I thought this would be a good idea - to get him used to when he moves into a proper bed at the end of October. I've been dying to put this on his bed but he wriggles so much. And it was hot over the summer. Now the nights are cooler and it's perfect!

6 comments:

Nic said...

That quilt is ace. I bet he thinks he is such a big boy now that he has his quilt. Bless him!!
I haven't been able to see your posts for a week or so, now there are loads!
Nic
xx

Anonymous said...

aww, little cutie. That quilt is lovely!

xxx

EG said...

I'm dreading putting Joe in a big bed, he looks so cute when he's in the cot too, still like my little baby! The quilt is gorgeous Sall, what a lucky boy!

Bec said...

Lovely quilt, bet he loves it. Reece has loads of teddies in with him too!
Hope the change from cot to bed goes smoothly when the time comes.
Bec

Anonymous said...

Spoil away darlin! You now have a niece you can go sparkly bonkers on :o)

Funny what you say about bob the builder - I was moaning in the shops yesterday that all the cute stuff was for little boys and there was nothing nice for girls! Shall we swap? :o)

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! hope you are feeling a bit better now too Sal.
lots Ux