Friday, August 25, 2006

Just a quick addendum to yesterday

..after I blogged that and started to get ready for bed....Rob yelled from the kitchen. He'd sliced his thumb open - TO THE BONE - on the breadknife. He was white as a sheet.

So we ended up in Casualty (ER for you yanks). We got there about quarter to eleven. I left about 12.30 cos we were still waiting....Rob got home at 2.15am. They didn't even stitch it or give him a tetanus - just a plaster.

I've spent the day today exhausted - running round picking up LAB deliveries, getting stuff for Oscar's party tomorrow.....I'm going to bed now and putting ear plugs in - I need sleep!!!

I'll post the party goss tomorrow...

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Ohdearlord! Poor Rob! Poor you! Jeez, I got all woozy reading that!

I can't believe they didn't stitch that up. A cut that deep? That's nuts!

Sam said...

Blimey oh riley, they should have done more that stick a sodding plaster on it if it's that deep?! Has he got to go back to have it checked? (((all round))) Hope he stays away from sharp implements at that time of night in future! ;D