Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yes I am still alive

I'm just permanently exhausted in this HEAT! It's so humid and horrible. I can't believe it and I'm not dealing with it very well....

Oz has been running a temperature and veering from affectionate cuddle bunny to screaming biting hitting demon. I can't keep up. I had to take him to Monkey Music today because my childminder had a crisis with her car. Nightmare. He only slept 20 minutes and my BOSS came to class - she offered to come and sit with Oscar who burst into tears when she put him on her lap and proceeded to whine throughout the class. I was singing my little bum off trying to impress boss lady. I was lucky Oz didn't bite her.

I was so hot and sweaty during the class - it was awful. And trying to pack up with a hyper toddler in tow....

I was up a few times in the night with him. And he woke up at 6am. So even though it's 8.45 I'm off to bed. I want to stay up and watch The Notebook on Sky Movies cos I love that film and am quite in the mood for a slushfest. But I can't keep my eyes open....

So...not much to report.....more interesting guff later....or maybe not.

G'night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetheart ... You had a shit day. I hope you got an excellent night's sleep. Good call, going to bed early. That's where I get in trouble because I'm not disciplined enough to do that. It makes such a difference, though.

I'm sure your boss thought you were great. How could she not? You're such a trooper, Sal.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Feel like a killjoy when I moan about the weather but it has been horrible trying to sleep these last few nights - hopefully this rain will finally mean we all get a good night's sleep and Oscar becoms lovely bunny again xx xx Pearl

EG said...

Awww sweets I hope you and Oz are feeling better soon, loads of love and hugs to you both!
E. x

So long, farewell! said...

Oh darlin, hope you feel better soon - and Oz does too so that you can get some rest. It is darned sticky weather.

xxx

Dixie said...

I think everyone's cranky and out of sorts with this weather. It's beastly!

Poor sweetie...I hope things ease up on you soon.

Sasha said...

Sally sally sally! Just seen your post about your big news! Wahey!!!! Just delighted for you all.
Bugger about the heat and feeling crap. Least it will be winter when you are bigger, your very own central heating!
Would love to come to one of your music classes, bet you are fab with the darlings!
Take care and congratulations.
Sxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hope youre feeling better now lovely xx