Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Thank you thank you thank you

...for the excellent advice on the comments. You're all very clever and made some good points - I'm not going to have anything to do with it and you made me really think about the consquences in a way I hadn't. You're all wonderful....hoorah!

I'm getting very excited about my trip to Detroit at the end of May. Planning what I'll do. Oz will be so excited to get on a real plane - he'll really get it this time - I think he was too little last time when we went. Poppy sent me her flight confirmation....can't wait to see her and Clara Jane. Maybe Beege too. And all my friends. And of course my sister!!!

Just got back from our swimming lesson - great fun. He's still teething though - was quite grumpy this morning. He ate a good lunch though and passed out cold in the car - hopefully he'll sleep for an hour so I can put my feet up (not....I've got to do a load of washing and tidy up)

He had great fun at Louise's house yesterday while I was teaching - he and Elijah decided to act out "Reservoir Dogs" in hommage to Tarantino. I'm going to get Rob to photoshop them onto the poster I think! Will post it if I do!


Oscar also ate with chopsticks for the first time yesterday - it was my idea to try and get him more interested in his dinner - he was fascinated by my ability to pick up macaroni cheese with chopsticks - he kept trying but didn't manage to get it....

Eventually he resorted to eating his yogurt with chopsticks. Much more effective.

Finally he used a fork.

Whatever gets it to your gob quickly - that's my boy!

3 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

Aww, too cute :o)

Dixie said...

I just love that ginger haired boy!

Nic said...

Those photos are ace. Oscar looks so grown up!!
Nic
x