Friday, March 24, 2006

Night off (Thank God)

First off - sorry to all who blog that I may have been a bit crap about leaving comments recently - I am reading - through the marvel of bloglines - which actually makes it harder to leave comments - I mean to, then get distracted. I will make more of an effort I promise.

Oz is about to go to my Mum's overnight - hoorah! He woke up at 5.45 this morning....I'm shattered. He's been very moody all day - but then that's normal for him at the moment - his attention span seems shorter and he doesn't seem to know what he wants from one moment to the next.

Mum found 2 more teletubbies videos in a charity shop so that kept him quiet for a while yesterday afternoon....today he was with Louise while I taught MM and then we went to Greenwich park in the afternoon cos it was actually warm for a change. Warm and grey but warm....well warmer....We met Rob after work and went into his office and showed Oz off to the colleagues (until he threw a strop and we quickly left).

Tomorrow is an NCT sale in Beckenham which is cool - going to look for a ride on trike for the little monkey.

Tonight we are planning on going out for a cheap meal (we're so skint) and then an early night (nudge nudge) we'll see if I manage to stay concious long enough.......

3 comments:

Al said...

Good luck at the NCT sale, I shall be a few miles away at the Biggin Hill one, if I spot a trike I'll let you know, I plan to get there mega early, so keep your mobile to hand!!

Jack is a bit of a grumbler lately, especially if in his buggy or indoors for too long, like he gets cabin fever and he also HATES shopping, typical bloke really.

Have a good night off

Alx

Kirsti said...

In that case I won't try and ring you tonight .... hope that you and Bert have a fun evening, no matter how it ends up...

Dixie said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!