Saturday, March 18, 2006

LOVELY day.

Went to Guildford and spent the day with the wonderful Lesley - my soul sister - we met on Babycentre and have clicked so deeply I feel like I've known her my whole life. She's amazing and you can find her account of our day here

Oscar and Lydia had such fun playing together as well as eating up a storm in Wagamama. It's the first time I've taken Oz there - first time I've been for ages - and they couldn't have treated us better - seriously baby friendly - I highly recommend it. Oz and Lydia between them polished off some chicken with noodles and some katsu chicken with curry sauce and rice. And we even let them share one of our grown up duck gyoza which shows how much we love them.
Hoorah for Wagamama.

Oz slept all the drive home and I zonked out when we got back - he woke up at 6am this morning - wide awake and desperate to play. He'd had quite an unsettled night. At 3am I was awoken to Oz shouting "MYA!" at the top of his voice - I looked after Mya for Julie yesterday afternoon and she also came round on Thursday so Oz has been spending a lot of time with her - and now he's even dreaming about her!

(I feel like i'm writing this entry all backwards but I've taken two Tylenol PM so I'm a bit dozy)

I watched Ella Enchanted on Sky this evening (well Oz was in the room so I kind of half watched it over the din). And I loved it! REALLY loved it - totally my kind of film (I told you I'm immature). That's the kind of film I want to be in really badly. A magical film that will stay with me, in fact I'm going to buy it on DVD I think. A real feel good fairy tale. And Anne Hathaway can sing! Very surprising. I have also found the book on Amazon for 61p!

Now my fingers are starting to feel numb. I LOVE tylenol pm - well it's acetomenaphine pm generic brand but it's bloody good - for you Brits reading, it's a pain killer with a "night time aid" to help you sleep and it's lovely - makes you all woozy.....I've a low tolerance to things like that I think - god help me if I tried valium!

Yawn

Off to bed. Night night.

3 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

Please may I order some Tylenol PM when you are on your next trip to the USofA :o)

Better living through chemistry and all that...

xxx

Unknown said...

Thats what I was gona say! I need some wooziness. Not fair!

Anonymous said...

i suggest just straight diphenhydramine (Benadryl) if you just need the woozy, sleepy and not the acetaminophen. but if you need both, by all means take the Tylenol PM :) I just say that because unnecessary acetaminophen isn't good.