Wednesday, July 06, 2011

187/365

187/365 by sally_re
187/365, a photo by sally_re on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
It's been a bit of a manic week (and it's only Wednesday) so instead of being good and going swimming this morning, I treated myself to an indulgent lazy child free sesh in Bromley.

Breakfast bap + enormous coffee in Starbucks - I was the only person sat in the comfy seats upstairs and it was bliss (except for the strange music they were playing) and only 10 points for a really satisfying brekkie.

Then I mooched in BHS, strolled round M&S and got some shopping for Mum, bought another cheapy top in Primark - SO nice to be able to confidently browse in there as they have size 20's in everything and they FIT me! Feels like a huge reward for the weightloss....

Got Toby and had lunch with friends and then Toby shattered the bliss by having a MONSTER tantrum - he had a mini one at my friend's house and had a nosebleed - this one this afternoon made his eyes bloodshot. He just can't deal with frustration at the moment and explodes.....

Still - not enough to ruin my day. I'm off to Sapporo tonight with a friend. Fab.....

No comments: