Sunday, July 03, 2011

182/365

182/365 by sally_re
182/365, a photo by sally_re on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I can't believe it - BOTH my cameras are broken - I noticed at Glee that my cyber-shot wouldn't zoom - kept asking me to turn it on and off again. I assumed it was because of the mad lighting but no - it's still doing it. It's under warranty so I have to send it back to Sony....

The Nikon has been broken for a while - despite clogsilk and I attempting to fix it. It will cost £100 to fix and I just don't really have it. BUT....after spending some of my shopping spree money on my glee ticket, I realised I have lots of lovely clothes and would rather pay for my camera to be fixed with the remaining (which still leaves me £40 to buy something else).....so I've got to post that off on Monday too....

So I'm camera-less! Which may make PAD a bit tricky....though Clare has offered to lend me her point and shoot which I'm going to be eternally grateful for...until then I'm using my crappy phone camera...

No comments: