Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I am still here....barely...

Toby's sleep has been getting worse. There I was thinking he'd cracked it. He is now waking at 11pm - 3 hours after going down - then around once every 2 hours after that. I'm not getting any decent sleep - just what feels like a series of naps....so I'm exhausted.

And going to bed insanely early.

Kirsti arrives tomorrow - yay! More naptime for me! And funtime for the boys. We're on for filming this weekend -they're paying for a hotel so we're going to drive up on Saturday and back on Sunday after it's done. I'm so excited!

Joined the gym today too - so swimming tomorrow morning and aquafit on Friday. Hopefully goodbye to the lard soon....

Ok - off to bed at the late old hour of 9pm......

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Oh sweetie......hope you get some good rest soon. Can you give him a top up of expressed milk or formula? They can be adorable but buggers at the same time!
Enjoy the filming! Sounds like a real dinner party story and fab memory making for you and your sis!
Sxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh no! So sorry about Toby's sleep, he sounds just like Jove was! All I can say is hang on in there! Book still is on offer if you want it, unless you already have a copy?
Good luck with the filming, sounds like a real laugh! Do you get to keep the car?