Sunday, December 10, 2006

My lovely hubby

Rob has been working like a demon today. We made a start on Oscar's new room ages ago - the bed basically - but his clothes were in the baby room still. I hadn't got any of the baby clothes out of the attic - hadn't done anything baby-wise to prep.

I've been worrying about packing my hospital bag for a while now....and realised I haven't got anything to pack. So today my lovely husband has cleared, tidied, sorted, put things in the loft, got things down - made it all ready for me to go through the boxes of baby clothes later tonight and get organised.

Since I got 2 weeks shaved off my due date as it were, i've been getting more neurotic. And he's realised this so made it his business to slave today to make me happy. And I'm so grateful.

So three cheers for Rob!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooraaay!

What a treasure he is! Send him up here if you wouldn't mind, when he's finished please!

Ess. x

Clare said...

WOW! It's getting so close!

hope you managed to get everything done....I am still trying to get things ready LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a star he is!

I think there must be something in the air as CF has been particularly lovely today too - three cheers for top blokes!

Have fun sifting through the baby stuff darlin

xxx