Friday, May 19, 2006

Tagged by Zoe

Haven't been tagged for ages! Cool! It's a hard one this as so many of my answers are similar to Zoe!! I had to think very hard and am not always original (that should have been my first line!)

I AM: tired, excited (about going to Detroit in a week), full of pasta

I WANT: A big box of chocolates and a small slave to rub my feet!

I WISH: for happiness for everyone. Naive maybe. But it's what I wish. And I wish I had a teleport machine too.

I HATE: Curry. It's the only thing I can think of!

I MISS: my sister who lives too far away (though I see her next week!) and all my friends who live far afield.

I FEAR: anything bad happening to people I love. And anything bad happening to me so Oscar is left without me.

I HEAR: Monkey Music songs going round and round in my head all the time! And Oscar shouting on the baby monitor "Hairy Cheese Beast" (which Rob has taught him) when he should be going to sleep

I WONDER: Whether seagulls fart....there was a discussion on the radio this morning that claimed they couldn't - and it's been on my mind all day - I'm deep me...

I REGRET: not making lifelong friends with David Walliams in the National Youth Theatre so he'd give me an acting job now!

I AM NOT: good at maths. Or tidy.

I DANCE: with Oscar - every day.

I SING: for a living.

I CRY: all the time! Especially at NSPCC adverts

I AM NOT ALWAYS: focused. Since having Oz I tend to get distracted...

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: damn good banana bread. And chicken amore. And all sorts of food - I'm a better cook than I thought.

I WRITE: with a keyboard - I can type faster than I write so I rarely use a pen these days - isn't that sad....

I CONFUSE: myself. Trying to think about seagulls bums

I NEED: a giant hot bubble bath

I SHOULD: make my very tired husband some dinner instead of doing this

I START: at the very beginning. It's a very good place to start.

I FINISH: eventually!

I TAG: Jodi, Kel, Jess

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ta for tagging me luvvy. Started it last night but had to crash. Will try and do it today sometime x

Sam said...

To put your mind at rest Sall, no seagulls can't fart, or burp for that matter. I know this, living in Cornwall, as many many ppl I know have fed the stupid birds with bi-carb wrapped in bread nuggets and it's not long before the gases in their tummies actually make them explode. Tsk. Youth of today.

Unknown said...

Just wanted to tell you Ive bought the same climbing frame thing you have for Oz for 99quid so you got a real bargain there mate!! Got family to buy it for Sylvs bday, seemed pointless waiting til August. She wont know any diff! Think Ive just given Jodi the same idea. PMSL.