Thursday, March 29, 2007

Swings and roundabouts

Yesterday was such a fab day. I was so chuffed with myself after the audition. I also went out last night with some mummy friends to my favourite Japanese restaurant and had a lovely dinner with lovely company. All was well with my little world.

Today.

Another story. Oz wasn't allowed to go to nursery - Rob rang me from there as he dropped him off to say that because he'd been sick yesterday afternoon, he wasn't allowed to stay. I'd only just got up - hadn't got a cup of tea or anything - and had to load Toby into the car and go and pick him up.

We went to a soft play place and he was a total shit. Clingy. Hitting me. Hitting Toby. Trying to pull the buggy down on top of all of us when I was breastfeeding. Refused to go and play. Generally winding me up. And I'd had a late night (due to lovely meal) and mentally wasn't planning on having Oscar this morning - was planning a snoozy chilled morning with Tobes.

He continued in a demon vein for the rest of the day. I'm exhausted and fed up. Can't even be bothered to tell you what he was like - he was just horrible.

Bugger eh? What a difference a day makes...

LUCKILY he hasn't puked today - though he hasn't eaten much - so he's going to nursery tomorrow morning.

No comments: