Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Toby the Porker

Just a quickie - results of the six week check - all is well with both of us (though I was told I was overdoing it a bit - no shock there then.)

Toby is now 12lbs 3oz. 3 weeks ago he was 9lbs so he's putting on about a pound a week which for a breastfed baby is fantastic. I knew he was feeding a lot but blimey! He's 60 inches long too - can't remember if that's similar to Oz at that age or not...

But all is well. Calm day. Bliss. I'm starting potty training tomorrow on recommendation from the nursery - so tomorrows entry may not be so chilled!

5 comments:

Dixie said...

Please tell me Toby isn't really 60 inches long. That would mean you have a five foot tall baby. You mean 60 centimeters, right?

I'm glad Toby's growing well. And I'm crossing my fingers that the potty training for Oz goes well.

Sasha said...

Ha ha I too had to double take at 60 inches!! He is feeding a lot to be that!!!! Will soon be taller than his Mama!! :)
Well done on your full fat jersey cream boobie milk! Think mine is virtually fat free slimmers version despite the 3 or 4 bars of choc a day! (not exaggerating, really do eat that much!)
Good luck with the potty training!
Sxxx

EG said...

Aww well done Toby and to you too missus!! You can tell in the piccies that he's doing really well, I must admit that I'm half asleep and didn't realise you'd put 60 inches! Loads of love, Ess. x

Anonymous said...

Big boy! ;)

Unknown said...

I tell you what, I didnt blink an eyelid at the inches!

Bless Tobes, he's bigger than Sonny now!
Any clothes you need to pass on feel free.....;)))