Thursday, January 25, 2007

Last days of laziness

Rob has been amazing this time around. He's had 3 weeks off and has done so much - everything from housework to Oscar time to bathing Toby....and still found time to play with photoshop (remember how he made Oscar into Yoda and Gizmo?)


He's always saying Toby is a little gnome - especially when he's wearing his strawberry hat! Anyway - yes - Rob is going back to work on Monday and I'll be on my own! EEK! He's still going to get Oz to nursery though which is a huge help...week after that will be my turn and that will be the challenge - to get all three of us out into the car - I may be dropping him off in my dressing gown I think!

All is well here. Still enjoying the new baby bliss. He's still gingerskinned (but his hair is definitely blonder than Oscar's) and the midwife will be here on Monday to hopefully discharge him. I'm feeling fab - had a lovely day in Bromley with Rob on Tuesday - wandering in shops, spending some money (now my maternity allowance is being paid I have a small income again!), getting some good nursing bras (my ones from Oscar were knackered and gave me seriously droopy boobs). Toby is feeding for less time at night now and settling down quicker. And I suppose I'm getting used to the interrupted nights. Oz is teething which is horrible - he's finally cutting his back molars so is also awake at nights.....so I go from one room to the other!

Jemma and family are coming over on Saturday - very excited. And anyone else in the vicinity - come visit me next week please!

Big love to everyone - will try and be more online next week too and catch up with people on msn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is going well - you certainly sound happy!
Love the photoshop:-)
Hope to see you soon, lots of love Uxxxxxx

EG said...

Yay to baby bliss! I so wish I could come and see you all, maybe we could make it next time we go down to SILs, god knows when that will be though. Nice to hear you've got your baps hoisted back up! Snuggles to the boys and muchos hugs to you my lovely! Ess. x

So long, farewell! said...

Bless the little darlin. Hope his tan goes soon and he gets much better. Wish I could get down to meet him too but, unless someone rolls me, I can't work out how to get there. Maybe I could UPS myself.