Thursday, January 11, 2007

Home and happy!

Toby Alexander - 8lbs 4 - born on Monday 8th January at 10.18am




I did it - managed to get out of hospital in record time - we were discharged yesterday at 5.30pm. I'm being lazy so will do a proper birth story and chat and more pics and everything soon I promise. I just can't tear myself away from Toby at the moment -he's adorable. Just wanted to let all know that we're well, happy to be home, healing nicely (just had a lovely hot bath) and totally blissed out.

Thanks for all the messages, emails and best wishes - felt very loved. Am sore but healing well and have boobs like Dolly Parton.

Hoorah for babymooning. Big love to everyone and will catch up properly soon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

A big Welcome to Toby! Congratulations to the Edwards Family. He is *gorgeous*!! Uxx

EG said...

Hello little man!!! Well done Sally (and Rob and Oz), Toby is absolutely scrumptious! Loads of cyber snuggles, Ess. x

PS. Hoorah for big baps!

So long, farewell! said...

Hurrah for new babies and fast healing!

Glad you are home and doing well. Kiss that gorgeous little bundle for me!

xxx

Bobbie said...

Congratulations!!! He looks lovely - is it me or does he look like Rob?? Glad you're out of hozzie in super quick time.xx

Clare said...

Oh Sal, he is absolutely delicious! Just perfect :)

I was going to say that he looks like his mummy but I see Bobs thinks differently LOL!

Hope you are being spoilt rotten xx

Sam said...

Well I was gonna say he's the spit of his big brother! CONGRATULATIONS SAL! You must be enjoying every moment of drowning in his baby blues - he's adorable. Hope you're being waited on hand & foot whilst you're in recovery & can't wait to hear your birth story in due course. Well done!

Dixie said...

Oh congratulations! Toby Alexander is simply adorable. What a darling!

I hope he has a long, healthy, happy life filled with all the love in the world.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little chin that boy has got - just like his mummy!
Have sent an email but HURRAH again!

Bec said...

Congratulations Sal, Rob and Oscar he is adorable.
Enjoy your baby moon and I hope it lasts as long as possible.
All the best
Bec x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sally, Rob and Oscar Toby Alexander is gorgeous. I'll come over later this year to borrow him for a bit!!
Take care of yourself get lots of rest
Big Love
Anne (Andrew Alexander Adrian)

Unknown said...

Scrummy!!!!
I think he looks like his big brother! Well done Sal, sorry its a bit late but I had another exciting birth the same day as you so please forgive me.
I'm so glad youre both ok. xxxxxxxxx

Nic said...

Aww congratulations Sal, Rob and Oscar. Welcome to the world little Toby. He looks lovely, so peaceful.I hope Oscar is enjoying being a big bro. Nic
xxx